Hello, lovelies! I was away for a while and didn’t get time to post my blogs, and I must admit a lot happened in the fashion industry like Coachella Music Festival and Met Gala. I just loved the splendid gowns and dresses that celebrity wore to the Met Gala.
Enough talking now I am back on track, and this time I thought I would be back with a bang. So guys what I have for you today is Mermaid halo eye makeup. Yes, this trend is popular these days.
Every girl has little mermaid inside her, so it’s time to bring her out. Do you remember Ariel, the mermaid? Well, that brings back the nostalgia of my childhood and little mermaid green eyes were all tinkling and sparkling.
This look is inspired by the mermaids and their aquatic life. So, let’s get started.
1.First of all apply foundation evenly with your blender,
2. Now, apply primer to your eyelids as this will let eyeshadow stay longer.
3. Take your favorite eyeshadow palette with beautiful colours as, it’s all about spring.
4. Take some purple eyeshadow on your brush and apply the shadow to the outer corner of your eyes and line your crease too.
5. After you get that purple line, it’s time to apply a nice turquoise or mint color for that mermaid effect. Apply this color on the outer as well as inner corner. Remember to leave the center blank.
6. To add the drama takes blue color and apply little amount of it on the outer edge. In addition to this, you can also apply it to your inner corner.
7.To create that halo look, take a shimmery rose gold color or silver (liquid shadow)and apply it on the center evenly and don’t forget to line your lower lash with some light strokes of purple shadow plus you can use the nude pencil for the water line this will make your eyes pop.Put on your lashes and line your eyes with liner and complete this look with little mascara
There you are, all glammed up and ready to rock this mermaid eye makeup look.If you want to share your own look then do share i would love to hear from you.